WidgetLocker is a lock screen replacement that puts you in control of the look, feel and layout of your lock screen.
- Drag and Drop placement of Sliders, Android Widgets and App Shortcuts
- Sliders look selectable from built-in styles (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jellybean, Gingerbread, Sense and Sense 3, Motorola, iPhone, and Rotary) or from user-themes.
- Slider Actions can be customized, for example Slide-to-launch-Camera or Slide-to-call-your-Girlfriend.
- Resizable widgets and custom grid size
- Notification badges on apps/sliders via TeslaUnread ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.notifier )
- Customize which widgets/buttons are allowed or blocked at the lock screen
Portions of WidgetLocker are based on the excellent ADW.Launcher ( http://t.co/YvVMkGc ) by Ander Webb and friends.
For download issues or Play Store errors such as Error 941 please contact Google at http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?policy=apps&contact_type=contact_policy
WidgetLocker Lockscreen is a free trial software application from the Themes & Wallpaper subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-13. The program can be installed on Android.
WidgetLocker Lockscreen (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 263 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of WidgetLocker Lockscreen since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-28.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-26.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2013-12-13
2.4.3 Dec 13 2013,KitKat fixes,2.4.2 Oct 23 2013,Fix incompatibility with Galaxy Note 3,Minor bug fixes